Friday, August 1, 2008

Day 4...

I woke up this morning and got ready to go. My arm had been hurting yesterday and it was kind of raised up and swollen. So this morning I decided to show Doc. Cromwell. I had tennis elbow(the muscle in my arm was inflamed). So he told me to not lift anything heavy and to basically try not to use it. He gave me some lotion to put on it. It stings and it smells a lot like Bengay:-) It is called Pain-a-Trate. He said it could be a little while before it stops hurting. I helped Amanda do the laundry today. Daddy is gone right now. He is at the church setting up for tomorrow. I played some cards with Hailey and Amanda and eventually Kayley and Jill joined in. Then we ate supper. After supper I played a game of spoons. Then Mrs. Tina, Hailey, and I folded some laundry. We also made the boast sign for "For By Grace". Then Mrs. Tina and I played cards. It was a pretty good day. Grandmaster Sosa comes tomorrow.

2 comments:

Enjoying Life Together said...

So what did you think of Texas? (Other than the heat!) ~Mrs. Freeland

Emily said...

Texas was great. I had an awesome time.