Thursday, August 21, 2008

Days 8, 9 & 10

Day 8
Today Master Woolman took us(Me, Daddy, Ryan, Hailey, Mr. Dan, and Amanda) into Mexico to shop. We had a great time. I was very thankful that Master Woolman had made it possible for us to go. When we got back we had to go do a demo at the mall, we did the same thing that we did at the church in Mexico. Then some of the girls went shopping. I went to the Wilson's and had a snack and played Uno Attack with Forrest. Then it was time for conformation. We had to do forms, a few kicks, and break concrete. I broke 2 pieces of concrete. I broke it wrong though and I hurt my wrist. I was just glad that the concrete still broke:-) Daddy and Mrs. Tina both hit theirs wrong and hurt their hands and wrists. We all sat around with bags of ice:-) We had Dominoes for supper. Then we went back to the lodgings and went to bed.

Day 9
I got sick this morning. So I stayed at the lodgings instead of going to church and slept for awhile. Mrs. Tina, Daddy, and Amy took good care of me:-) I was feeling better by the time they got back from church. We went to the Scheller's for lunch. They had a swimming pool. So we went swimming:-) When we left there we went to the church to teach the beginners class. Jackson and Taylor joined TKD. I helped in the beginners class the first hour and in the Little Gators the second hour. After that we went to the lodgings to pack. I took a shower and I packed up all my stuff. Then we went to Applebee's for supper. It was very yummy. Then we came back and went to bed.

Day 10
We got up at 6:00am this morning because our suitcases had to be in the hallway by 6:30am. We left at 7:00am. It was a 3 hour drive to the Antonio Airport and I slept part of the way. So it didn't feel like that long of a drive. We got to the airport at 10:15am and checked in our bags. Mine was exactly 50lbs. That is has heavy has it can go or you have to pay for the extra pounds. Then we went through security. After that we all ate some lunch. I had McDonald's. Then we boarded the plane and took off. We were on our way home:-)

No comments: