Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day 7...

Today was the last day of Sports Camp. Kayley led three older girls to Christ in her small group today. We practiced for the parents night. We set up for the second Sports Camp and then went to the lodgings to eat lunch. We came back for the second Sports Camp and then we had to set up for Parents Night. There was a little boy in the monkeys who became very attached to me. He decided that he wasn't going to go up and do the stuff or break a board in front of all the parents. So afterward Daddy was going to let him break his board but he refused to. His mom started to get frustrated with him so I asked her if I could try to get him to break his board. After about 15 minutes of trying to convince him to break it. He finally broke it! He was so proud of himself. He gave me a big hug and his mom took a picture of him breaking his board. Then after the parents night a few of us went to see the Batman movie "The Dark Night". Reid came with me and Daddy. Pastor Wilson's neice who was staying with them for the summer and I became pretty good friends. She came and with us and she sat beside me at the movie. It wasn't all that great. When we got back Amanda was upset about the movie. So Jill, Amanda, Maddison and I stayed up until 2am talking about the movie. Then we all went to bed.

No comments: