Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pictures of the missions trip to Texas!

These are some of the pictures I took in Texas. I had a really good time. I hope you enjoy looking at these. If you haven't read about my trip scroll down the blog posts.



This was the main room in our side of the church. The bedrooms with the bunk beds were off of this room. This is where we kept all of our luggage.



This was the shower trailer:-)



This is the van that we rode in. It was a 15 passenger van, but we usually fit in at least 20:-)



This is Ryan. He used to live in Del Rio but now he lives in Germany. He flew to Del Rio to help us.



This was my bed. As you can see, it isn't made:-)



This is Jackson, Me and Taylor.



This is me breaking concrete:-)



This was my dad breaking concrete.



This was the Border Patrol Truck:-)



This was a man on the streets of Mexico. He was carrying garlic around his neck and was selling them.



This is a shop in Mexico. Isn't it colorful!



This was the front of the church. That's Master Amanda in the front with her purse. The purple belt is Madison. Kayley is behind Madison, Bethany is the one with braids, Anna is standing in front of Bethany. Then it is Forrest, Andrew, and then Reid.



This was the church's sign.



This Reid, Kaden, and Jackson. Jackson is the one that I helped him break his board. Isn't he cute:-)



This is Mrs. Tina doing the purse skit:-)



This is Yahira, Lauren, Jill, Taylor, and Victoria. This was my small group.



This is my dad at the airport.

No comments: