Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 3...

I had to wake up at 6:15am this morning. I was very glad that I had gone to bed at 11:00pm last night. We had breakfast at 7:15am and then we left to go to get ready for the first sports camp. I had to write out name tags. We had about 60 kids come and be the end it had all gone very well. I am Master Jill's small group assistant. She has done very well. After sports camp we came back to the "lodgings" to eat lunch. Then we went back to the church to get ready for the second sports camp. I had to do name tags for this camp as well. It went a lot better during the second sports camp. I had to help Master Jamie with Bo Staff. We had to do it outside!!! It was TERRIBLY HOT!!!! So after the second sports camp we got the choice to either rest at the lodgings or to go swimming. I chose SWIMMING!!! It was quite refreshing. After that we came back to "lodgings" for supper. I got to stay at the "lodgings" instead of going back to the church to set up for tomorrow. I was very tired so I went to bed early.

No comments: