Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 2...

This morning I woke up and I was freezing cold. I got up and got dressed and then I went into the kitchen to eat breakfast. Then we got ready to go to the Wilson's church for church. We did the Kungfu Panda skit this morning. After church we came back to the "lodgings" to eat lunch. That was when I was told that I had to participate in the tournament. I was NOT happy!!! The tournament started at 4:00pm and ended at 9:00pm. There were five blackbelts that had to participate. They were me, Reid, Bethany, Hailey, and Master Amanda. We did our forms first. I got 4th place. I was totally satisfied. Then we sat for 4 hours waiting for it to be our turn to spar. It was 8:30pm when it was finally our turn to spar. I sparred Hailey and I lost. Then we came back and ate supper. I took a shower and then I went to bed.

No comments: