Thursday, July 3, 2008

Camp, Missions Trip, and a lot more!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I was at New Life Camp for Teen Week 2 weeks ago. Then I came home and rested. Then on Sunday my dad's childhood neighborhood had a reunion. He had a really good time. He had the oldest child (me) and the most children:-) That wasn't a big surprise. Then after we left the reunion my aunt, her two year old daughter, and my dad's mom all came back to our house for my dad's birthday. We swam and ate hamburgers and lemon pound cake:-) It was very good:-) I am leaving for my missions trip to Texas in 16 days. I am very excited. This will be my first time on an airplane. My dad and I are going with our TKD school. It should be a lot of fun. Tomorrow is the fourth of July and we don't have any big plans. I think it will be nice just to be able to hang out at home. We may go to my grandma's tomorrow evening for supper and to watch fireworks. Lillie went to the groomers on Tuesday and she looks soooooo much better. She was REALLY hyper when she got home:-) I guess I would be hyper too if I had been at the groomers all day. My dad set up the Slip n' Slide today so we are going to do that after supper. We had a great time on it last year. The length of it eventually grew to around 80ft; maybe even a little more. I am enjoying my summer and I hope that it continues to be a good one.

1 comment:

Enjoying Life Together said...

Take plenty of gum to chew on the plane to help with your ears "popping". And make sure you get a window seat. Girl, you're headed to TEXAS! You'll want to see it all!!!! :) ~Mrs. Freeland (a proud TEXAN)