Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 1...

We got on the plane at 11:25am and took off at 11:50am. Daddy and I played a game of Rummy 500 for a little while but then I got a bad head-ache so we had to stop. I took some Tylenol and I started to feel better. Then Forrest came up to where I was sitting and wanted to play cards. So Daddy went and sat with Mr. Kent so that Forrest and I could play cards. After a while Hailey and Forrest switched places and Hailey and I played cards. There was a little boy on the plane who was eight years old. He was flying all by himself to his grandparents house. He had been crying at the beginning of the flight so Daddy, me and Hailey all played and talked to him throughout the flight. We landed at the San Antonio Airport at 1:53pm Texas time. Then we went to the baggage claim and found all our luggage rather quickly and easily. We took them out to the big green van and loaded it up. It was another 3 hour car ride to Del Rio after the 3 hour plane ride! When we got to the church where we were staying. We unloaded and got our beds ready. I started out in the room with Kayley and Jill and I had a top bunk but I had a hard time getting up on and down from it. So I moved into the room with Bethany and Hailey because there was an empty bottom bunk. After we got everything settled we ate supper. We had roast, rice, green beans, and a salad. It was very yummy. Then we went to the Wilson's church to do demo practice. We practiced Kungfu Panda until 10:30pm. Then Doc. Cromwell talked for awhile and then we all broke up into groups to pray. It was me, Daddy, Mr. Huffman, and Hailey. After that Mr. Kent, Mr. Dan, and Daddy built the Cross for the Kungfu Panda skit. Then Mrs. Cromwell brought us back to the "lodgings" and I got ready for bed. Then Daddy came back and Daddy and I, the Carrow's, the Huffman's, Doc. Cromwell, Nate and Master Woolman sat in the kitchen and talked for a while. Then I went to bed.

No comments: