Monday, December 3, 2007

Pictures at Disney World!!!!!!!


Here are some pictures of us while we were in Disney World. There are way to many to put them all up here but here are a few:



This is us on Big Thunder Mountain.
This was the first roller coaster that we had ridden on.



This was us after one day in the parks.
We had been at Magic Kingdom from 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
This was on Sunday.

Our Friends the Arnsmen's were there the same week that we were.
We had all gone on the Safari together.
This is us at Animal Kingdom on Monday.


This was me catching water drops.
This was at Epcot on Tuesday.


This is Ian catching "snow flakes" at MGM.
This was also on Tuesday.

This is Owen and I on the Tea cups on Thursday.
This was at Magic Kingdom.
I will be putting as many pictures as I can at a time.
But for now I hope that you enjoy these pictures (Amanda H.:-)

4 comments:

Ellie said...

awww... it looks like you guys had lots of fun! was it cold??

Owen said...

ilike that pic

Jason said...

Looks like fun except the tea pot. I hate getting dizzy

Anonymous said...

Emily ya'll r crazy. Your blog is awsome. C ya soon!(hopefully)


luv ya,
Zoie