Monday, December 24, 2007

One Day Left

I am so excited that it is CHRISTmas Eve. The time has just flown by. I just keep reminding myself this CHRISTmas that it isn't about receiving gifts or giving gifts. It is about Jesus Christ's birthday. He came into this world to take our sins upon Himself so that we wouldn't have to carry our own sins. I can just picture Baby Jesus lying in a manger because there was no room for him in the inn. I can picture His mother, Mary, sitting beside Him pondering all these things in her heart. Please remember what CHRISTmas is truly about while you go to your families houses' or if you're just staying at home. Just remember that He died for us. He is what this CHRISTmas season is all about. Have a MERRY, MERRY CHRISTmas everyone, and I hope to see you soon.

No comments: