Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Weekend

On Saturday my sister, Alexa, was in the Youngsville Christmas parade. After that we went home and cleaned downstairs, the schoolroom, and some of my room. Then we went to Walk Through Bethlehem with my aunt and her almost husband, Josh, after that they came back to our house and we all ate supper together (lasanga if anybody was wondering). After supper we watched the real Grinch That Stole Christmas. So they didn't leave our house until around 10:30pm. Then we all went to bed and woke up and went to church the next morning. I didn't go to Sunday School because I doing nursery for Haley Huffman. We didn't go to Service because we had to go to my Great Grandparents house for their 60th wedding anniversary. That started at 2:00pm so we didn't leave there until around 5:30pm. Then we went to my Grandma's house (my mom's mom) to help her decorate her tree. My aunt, Maranda, and my uncle, Tim, and my aunt, Amanda, and my almost uncle, Josh, and me great Grandma, Grandma B. were all there. After we had decorated my Grandma's tree we all played a big game of Telephone that was a lot of fun. There were 13 of us playng it was a lot of fun. Then we came home and went to bed. Then we woke up on Monday and we did school and some Christmas stuff. Then my Mom and Dad had a Christmas party and my brother also had Gymnastics. So my mom took Owen to Gymnastics and then went to her Christmas party. My Dad came home and I help him with some Tae Kwon Do stuff. He was feeling good because he had a huge knot on his neck. Then he left to go to the Christmas Party. I fed Alexa and Ian supper. Then one of Owen's team mate's mom brought Owen home from Gymnastics around 8:45pm. My parents got home not to long after that. Then on Tuesday morning my mom and I got up and my mom took me to Biology (it is an 8:30am class). When I got home we started getting lunch ready for my Grandpa (his birthday is today, Wednesday,) so while we were getting ready my friend, Ellie, called to see if I wanted to come over to meet her new siblings from Ethiopia) of coarse I did so after we had eaten lunch with Pawpaw I went over to her house (you can read their story at my friend's blog www.myethiopiansisters.blogspot.com or her parents blog at www.jobsdaughters.blogspot.com ) So then my mom pick me up from her house and we went to TKD. It was pre-testing night and my mom and my dad were both pre-testing. Owen couldn't do class because he had pulled his ham-string the night before. My mom and dad both passed and today I have Choir, Owen has Gymnastics, and Alexa, Ian and I have Church. But right now we are at home doing school:-( I will post more soon:-) So good bye for now.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

YEAH!!
Thanks for posting, which I need to do more of. I'm glad you finaly got to see the Mestases! Arn't they cute!
Se you this afternoon!

Amanda said...

still waiting for another post!!