Saturday, December 29, 2007

Lillie update

Lillie is doing great! The last three nights she has slept the whole night through. She is doing very while with our schedules. She turned 8 weeks old yesterday. I will have had her for 2 weeks tomorrow. She has gotten a lot bigger in these last few weeks. I keep on telling her that she has a big belly. We all have our own nicknames for her. I call her Cruella De Lillie. My dad calls her Lillie Pop. Alexa and Ian call her Lillie Pad. We have found out that she loves ham. My mom brought out some ham for lunch and when Lillie saw the ham she went nuts. So I gave her a piece of it and she could have probably taken my finger off the way she snatched that piece of ham. She is a great big, fluffy, bundle of joy and I am honored to have her as my friend and my pet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww. WE REALLY DO WANT PICTURES THOUGH!!! :)