Thursday, October 9, 2008

She's gone:-(

Okay, as most of you know my mom is gone for the weekend. She has gone to Mississippi to be with one of her good friend's. Her friend's grandfather past away yesterday. He was like a father to my mom's friend. Her friend called my mom 40 minutes after his death and my mom just felt like she needed to go. I totally understand that. But I miss her terribly. She just left this morning and it has only been 4 hours but it has felt like forever. She will get back late on Sunday. I guess I didn't realize how much I needed her until she wasn't here. I know she will be back but I still miss her. I am just glad that she is coming back home on Sunday. It is only 3 days. I haven't ever gone this long without her. My dad will be here at night but I am here with Owen, Alexa, and Ian during the day. At least he will be home on Saturday. We are going to Ken's Corny Corn Maze on Saturday so that should be fun. I hope the time goes by quickly.

No comments: