Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ken's Corny Corn maze

Last night we went to Ken's Corny Corn maze. It is a 2 1/2 mile corn maze.I was in a group with Amanda and Ellie. It took us 56 minutes to get through the corn maze. We had a lot of fun. Each group gets a flag and a punch card. You are trying to find hole punches with the letter that you need on it. You carried a flag so that in case you couldn't get out you could wave it in the air above the corn stalks so that somebody could come and help you get out. We got lost several times and missed the boxes with the hole punches several times. Owen was in a group with Jason, Nathen, Mr. Rob, and Mr. Mark. Alexa and Ian were in a group with my dad and my grandpa. My group got out before Owen's group and Alexa and Ian's group. We were quite proud:-) Then afterwards we went to McDonald's for supper. After we were finished Ellie, Amanda, Alexa and I went and played on the playground. We knew that we were to big and we got stuck quite a few times:-) We took a video of each of us coming down the slide. It was really funny. We had a great time and I hope that we get to do it again soon.

No comments: