Monday, October 27, 2008

It is hard to keep up!!!!

I have been very busy lately, as usual:-) I am in two different classes for school. I take a Chemistry class under a College professor. I also take a class that has Literature, History, Geography, and Writing. Two of my friends moms teach the class. So with both of those classes I have a lot of Homework each week. I am also a procrastinator and don't do my work until the last minute. In Writing we are writing a 10 paged research paper. That is going to take a while. I am also doing Geometry this year in Math and I am trying to finish my Language and Spelling for the rest of the year. On top of all that, I am testing for my 2nd degree black belt in 26 days. So I am training for that as well. Training for black belt takes up a lot of my time and so it is really hard to get everything done. I am also in an all girls choir. This is my fifth year in the choir. I really enjoy singing and several of my friends are also in the choir. So I am a very busy person and it is hard to keep up with it all, but I just trust the Lord that He will help me get through and get everything that I need to get done done!!!

1 comment:

Enjoying Life Together said...

And you're always smiling...keep up the positive attitude. ~Mrs. F