Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Update from Monday.

Yesterday I had Biology. We watched an Al Gore movie. It was an hour and a half long. For biology this week I have to do 2 test re-takes, a lab report, and an argument paper about Global Warming. This should be a fun week. My friend Heather spent the night Monday night so that we could take her to Biology the next morning. She spent the night because her uncle was having surgery, so her mom could not drive her to biology. Tuesday afternoon, my Grandpa came and took us to Chick-fil-a for lunch. Then we came home and hung out because we didn't have Tae Kwon Do. We played and watched a movie with my Grandpa. We had a good time. We had Salsberry Steak for supper. It was very good. Today we have been doing school. I have choir. While I am at choir, Owen, has an art class. After choir I have art class. Then Owen has Gymnastics and the rest of us have church.

No comments: