Monday, January 28, 2008

Today @ the nemitz's

Today was okay. I got sick this morning:-( that wasn't any fun. I still don't feel 100% but I feel better than what I did. I just finished doing my Quarterly test for biology. It was 9 pages long. I have to turn it in tomorrow. Alexa and Ian both had fevers yesterday. I took a 2 hour nap today. It made me feel much better. My mom signed me up for Drivers-ed this morning. I am so excited. Two of my friends and I are taking it together. I can't wait to drive. So everyone should stay off the road:-) Just kidding. Hopefully I will be a good driver. I turn 14 1/2 in March and the class is in April. My friends that are taking it with me are just as excited as I am. We are all one month apart from each other. My friend, Amanda's birthday is in July, so she turned 14 1/2 in January. My friend, Ellie's birthday is in August, so she will be 14 1/2 in February. And my birthday is in September, so I will be 14 1/2 in March. I have to go finish school so I hope to see some of you soon:-)

No comments: