Thursday, January 17, 2008

Today is Thursday

Today is a Pajama day at our house. I was going to get a hair cut last night but I couldn't because it was a 45 minute wait and we couldn't wait that long. Hopefully I will get one soon. We are just hanging around the house today. We are catching up on school. It is our 97th day of school. Only 83 days left:-) It is raining. We wanted it to snow but it isn't:-( We have Co-op tomorrow. I had choir yesterday. It went well. Then I had art class. It was a lot of fun. I personally think that I am artistically challenged, but it was only the first class. Hopefully I will get better at it. My mom and dad's anniversary was yesterday. They have been married for 15 years. My mom has been trying out new recipes lately. So far they all have been pretty good. We have had a french fry and cheeseburger casserole and a poppy seed chicken casserole. They were both very good. Today for lunch we are having something called Pizza Cups. It sounds pretty good. Talking about food is making me hungry:-) My dad has TKD tonight because we didn't have it on Tuesday night. He is the only one that has to go because it is for black belt prep. It is from 6:00-8:00pm but because of Tax Season he probably won't get there until 6:30pm. We are going to my grandma's tomorrow night because my mom and dad are going to help move a relative. So we will be there all day Saturday. It should be fun. I still have quite a bit of school work left to do. We have a quarterly test coming up for biology. That should be interesting. It is our second one this year. We have four of them in all. Just in case any of you were wondering, it isn't my mom teaching the class, it is a NC State Professor.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Well new food is always good!! Ya not lookin forward to Biology!

Beth said...

Still waiting for another post! I'm doing better then you! :-)

Beth said...

o sorry this is Amanda:-) Not my mom, for some reason it's logged into her name