Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I don't like Growing Up!!!!

I don't want to grow up. I want to be a kid forever. Ok not really but it feels that way sometimes. This past Saturday I took the SAT for the first time. I couldn't believe that I was actually taking it. I always thought that Juniors and Seniors in Highschool were really old. However, now that I am one I have realized that they really weren't all that old. I am not ready to leave and go to college. I just want to stay home. It's hard to believe that I will be looking at colleges this summer. It makes me feel really old and really young at the same time. Yes, I do want to go to college but not now. I'm not ready. I am not ready to grow up and take responibility. Can't I just stay young a little while longer. I guess not. No matter how much I want to stay young I am constantly getting older. That's just how life goes. I will just have to suck it up and be a big girl :-( Hopefully I will feel older someday but right now I just don't want to grow up.

2 comments:

Enjoying Life Together said...

I don't want to grow up either. Somedays, I think I'm still 16 like you. :) However, every season of life gets better and college will be GREAT!

Eve said...

Sorry, but I had to laugh at this post. Not because I don't believe you, not because I want you to grow up and leave me too soon but because there are somethings I KNOW you love doing and you couldn't if you weren't "growing up". Just remember that you have to keep fear in its rightful place. "Don't let the 'what ifs" steal the joys of 'I can'." I love you, crazy girl.