Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a great Christmas/New Year break. I was sad to see it go. I am very excited for the things to come in 2010.

Some things that are coming up this year:
1. I am taking the SAT
2. I get my after nine drivers liscense
3. Alexa turns 9
4. Owen turns 13
5. I have Prom in May!!!!!!!!!!!
6. I am Ian's assistant coach in Upward Basketball
7. We are going to the Great Wolf Lodge for Owen's birthday
8. I am going to start tutoring in Chemistry
9. Alicyne is getting married

I have a lot of things to do this year and these things are only through the month of May. I love the start of the new year. It always feels like a fresh start. You get to do the things that you ment to do last year and make them a new memory for this year:-)

No comments: