Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sorry:-(

Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. Our computer crashed on Tuesday. I am at my Grandma's so this is the only reason why I am posting. I hadn't realized how much you enjoy having a computer until you don't have one any more. My parents are out looking for a new one right now. I hope to post again soon but I don't know how long that will be. It may take a while to 1.Find a new computer; 2.To get up and running and 3.to hook the internet back onto it. I hope to get it running soon. Goodbye for now:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a new computer and it's sooooo hard getting used to the new word program, new e-mail program. Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Amanda said...

well since I talked to you this morning and u said it was back up. I'll be waiting for another post;-)

Anonymous said...

Come by my blog and check out my new look.