Monday, March 31, 2008

Another Typical Monday!!!!

Today has been a good day. I have done a lot of school work. Owen doesn't have gymnastics tonight so we will all be home (except for my dad). We had a long weekend. I stayed at my friend's house on Friday night. Then my uncle had a sleep-over at our house. It was a lot of fun. We went ice-skating and we watched Enchanted. Then we all got up and my Grandma cooked us a big breakfast. Then I had another birthday party to go to at 1:30pm. It was a lot of fun. It was for my friend Leigh. It was at the pool at the Sleep Inn. We had a good time. Then we came home and rested a little while because we were all pretty tired. Then we had to go to my dad's office to clean it. We are kind of like his office's janitors:-) After that we went and got some Chinese for supper. It was very good. After supper my mom and I watched the movie, Step Up, on our Projector. My dad and Owen watched the movie, Transformers on the big TV up stairs, and Alexa and Ian watched a movie on the portable DVD player in my mom and dad's room. Then we all went to bed.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

My weekend was just like yours!!
I love the movie Step UP!!!!!