Monday, October 29, 2007

Yucky!!!!!!!!!

I feel yucky. I was sick yesterday and I still don't feel well today. I was sick, sick yesterday. Today I have a really stuffy nose, a head-ache, and a sore throat. I don't like being sick:-( It is not fun. At least I don't have Biology tomorrow. We leave for Disney World in 9 days I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)I had a really busy weekend. I was at Tae Kwon Do from 4:45 - 9:30pm on Friday night after that we went out to eat with some friends, before we could go home we had to go to Walmart (I like Walmart), so we didn't get home till 12:00am. Then we woke up late on Saturday morning (7:30am) and we had to be at TKD by 8:15am. We got there at 8:15 and didn't leave until 7:30pm. We came home and crashed. I got sick the next morning and couldn't go to church so that was my BUSY weekend.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

At least you can talk!!!
I didn't realize that you guys were leaving for Disney so soon!
SOOO glad we don't have Biology tomorow!!

Ellie said...

Awww... I am sorry you are sick, I was sick so that is why I wasn't at class. I know that I didn't give it to you though because I haven't seen you in a long time! It must've been Amanda : )