Monday, October 15, 2007

SCHOOL, SCHOOL, and MORE SCHOOL

I guess you can guess what I have been doing all day. SCHOOL. It is 5:58pm and I am still not all the way done. I did my Lab report for Science today and it is 3 pages long. I didn't realize how long a lab report is. I didn't really know what I lab report was until today. It took me almost all day to write it. I have a lot of Bible reading this week. I have to read the whole book of Numbers (36 chapters) and then I have to read 6 chapters of Deuteronomy. Isn't that just plain CRAZY. I did read all of my Literature reading today though, so I will not have to do it later on in the week. I also am going to finish a project for TOG and I still have to do a math lesson. Well got to go finish SCHOOL.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I have got to finish my lab report! it's onlt half way done;-(
and i have to finish reading Module 3:-( AGH!