Monday, June 27, 2011

So so so so busy!!!!

Wow...where as the summer gone. It is already almost the month of July. I leave for college in less than 2 months!!!!
Here is an update on my busy summer:

~ I got a full-time job - I am working at The Goddard School in Wake Forest. It is a good job, just busy and at times overwhelming!!!

~ I graduated from High School!!!! - Graduation was amazing, fun, happy and sad all at the same time. The ceremony went great. Amanda and I sang the National Anthem. My party was tons of fun. I enjoyed being able to fellowship with my family and friends, especially the ones that I haven't seen in a while.

~ I went to the beach for a couple of days - 3 of my friends came with me to the beach for 5 days. We enjoyed body surfing, digging holes, and just hanging out with one another. My family came too which made all the more special!!!

~ I did Tae Kwon Do sports camp - so on top of working from 8-5 Monday-Friday, 2 weeks ago I did Tae Kwon Do sports camp. It was so much fun. I got to hang out with good friends, play with amazing kids, and most importantly help teach the campers about Christ's love for us. It was soooo much fun, but tiring.

~ I did Vacation Bible School - this past week I did VBS at our church. I helped in a 3 year old class. It was fun, but again tiring. It was the Big Apple Adventure. We traveled to "New York" to learn about how Jesus loves us!!!

~ Next week I go to ECU for orientation!!!! - I am excited that I will finally be able to see my dorm, get my class schedule and start meeting new people.

~ Then I am off to Costa Rica - I am sooooooo excited for this trip and I cannot wait for it to come. We will be redoing an orphange there during the day, playing with orphans at night, and spreading the love of Jesus. I am also excited because we get to go zip lining on the last day that we are there!!!!

~ I am going to the beach for a week - I can't wait to be able to lay out and relax at the beach.

Wow...I am tired after writing all of that...I can't believe I have done over half of that list. I am looking forward to see what else God has in store for my summer. I hope I continue to stay energized and that I will still be able to enjoy my summer and hang out with friends!!!!

1 comment:

Enjoying Life Together said...

One word for you...sunblock! If you don't believe me, just look at the sun spots on my skin.

Sure is fun hearing about all your adventures. Especially when I hear about them from the perspective of an 8 or 10 yr old. :)