Wednesday, May 5, 2010

PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prom is only 2 days away. Now I know what some of you are thinking, "Homeschoolers don't have proms!" or "Homeschool Proms are boring." However, this is not the case for this prom. My friend Amanda and her mom are in charge of the prom committee. My mom and I and several other moms' and daughters' on also on the committee. We have been planning this Prom since last July. That is almost a year. I can hardly believe that it is already here. I am so excited. This is going to be the best prom in the whole world. Homeschoolers from all over are coming. We have about 120 people coming. Some are coming with dates, some are coming with a group of friends and some are just coming by themselves. However no matter how you come or who you come with, EVERYONE is going to have a great time. At least they better because a lot of love, thought and devotion as gone into this prom!!! I will tell you all how it goes :-)

1 comment:

abby c. said...

Post Emily! POST!!!!!!!!!!!