Monday, February 4, 2008

MONDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is a monday. I got up at 10. I did a little bit of ToG reading. I finished reading my Science module and I just got back from cleaning my dad's office. Yesterday was the Super Bowl XLII. My dad and brothers had a party. There were a lot of men there. My mom and I went to go see the movie"27 Dresses" it was a cute movie. Then we came back and listened to the men either BOO or shout hooray. My dad hooked up the TV to our projector and my uncle let us borrow his surround sound. So while he had all this going, he also had the regular TV going. So you can probably imagine how loud it was. So over all it was a pretty good weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What type of school do you go to - sleeping till 10! Your teacher should have her pay docked!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your background!!!!!

DragonRider said...

Your house must have been crazy. Our church had a sunday school teacher and their family get together for it but neither one of my parents are sunday school teachers.